What personal data do we collect?
We may collect personal data about you when you visit our website or otherwise communicate or interact with us.
Info you provide to us
Depending on the method of interaction with us, you may provide information to us including, but not limited to, the following:
· Personal details
o Postal address;
o Telephone number;
o Email address;
· Other personal information you choose to provide to us when you interact with our site or use our services.
Information we obtain through automated means by your use of our services
We may use automated technology to collect information from your computer system or mobile device when you use our website or otherwise interact or communicate with us. Automated technology may include cookies, local shared objects, and web beacons. Some of the information automatically collected may include:
· IP address;
· Internet Service Provider;
· Date and time of access;
· Device operating system and browser type;
· Location information;
· Online identifiers;
· Mobile device information
*Cookie and other technologies
A cookie is a small text file that is placed onto an Internet user’s web browser or device to remember or obtain information about the user.
We may use these technologies to:
· Uniquely identify you or your device;
· Allow access to and use of our online services;
· Help customize your user experience;
· Help us monitor the performance of our online services;
· Further system security where appropriate;
· To market to you through targeted advertising; or
If you do not wish to receive a cookie or if you wish to be notified when you receive a cookie, use the options in your web browser to change your cookie preferences. Note, however, that if you disable all cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all features available on a website.
Google Analytics is used as a automated technology collection method.
Why do we collect your personal data?
· To provide, maintain, improve, and develop relevant features, content, and services;
· To fulfill your request(s)
· To conduct research;
· To create analytics and reports for external parties, including partners, affiliates, publishers, advertisers, third-parties, and others regarding the use of and trends within our online services;
· To provide location-based services
· To detect and defend against fraud, abusive, or unlawful activity.
Services and contracts
To provide our services and to comply with our contract with you by:
· Carrying out your request(s)
· Communicating with you
· Providing online services to you, which include our website
· Providing customer support.
To achieve the legitimate interests of our business or a third-party by:
· Marketing to you;
Communicating to you about our services
Managing our business, including conducting research, and assessing the effectiveness of our marketing, and advertising;
· Maintaining, managing, and improving our services offered to you;
· Ensuring the security of our networks and systems
To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
With your consent (where required by applicable law), we may use the information we collet for the following purposes:
· Communicate with you via email or text message about our services
· Communicate with you via email or text message about the services of our business partners
· Provide location-based services
· Provide online services to you
Where the processing is based on consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the validity of the processing prior to the withdrawal of consent.
How do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal information with third-parties for various purposes
Service Providers: We may share your personal information with vendors or service providers who provide services to us, such as fulfilling orders, providing data processing and other information technology services, carrying out research and analysis, marketing and advertising services, personalizing individual user and customer experiences, among others.
Non-Identifiable or Aggregate Information: We may, at times, share information that does not directly identify you. For example, we may share anonymous, aggregated statistics about your use of our online services. We may combine information about you with other customers/consumers and share the information in a way that does not link to a specific customer.
We have the right to use or share personal information as necessary to keep in compliance with any law, regulation, or legal request, to protect our online services [and in-store/in-office/etc.] technology, to bring or defend legal claims, to protect the rights, interests, safety and security of our organization, our employees, or members of the public, or in connection with investigating fraud or other crime, or violations of our policies.
How long do we keep your personal data?
What are your rights?
You are responsible for maintain the accuracy of the information you submit to us. We may allow you to access, review, correct, update, and remove or restrict access to personal information you have provided through your interaction or communication with us.
How do we secure your personal data?
We are committed to keeping your personal information secure. We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. Although we make efforts to protect your information, no website, computer system, mobile application, or transmission of information via the Internet is 100% secure. Further, you are responsible for taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information, such as your password.
Children’s personal data
We do not knowingly collect personal information online from children under the age of thirteen (13). If a child under the age of thirteen (13) has provided us with personal information online, or if, as a parent or guardian of a child under the age of thirteen (13), you believe your child has provided us with personal information online, please contact us 314-401-7527
How do you access and update your personal data?
In order to keep your personal information accurate and complete, you can access or update some of the data by logging into the FIC website.
How to contact us
PO Box 1243
Fenton, MO 63026